Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Progress!

Hello everyone,

I managed to do some work on Sword vs. Staff again. I got the expressions for Chidora and already finished putting them in the game. I completely changed the way I handle the side image in the process, but I think it's way better now.
The punch issue is resolved as well, thanks to fellow lemmasoft users.
Plus, I got new hope regarding the backgrounds. After hearing me whine about them for a while and looking at them very shortly, my boyfriend made me reconsider filtered photos. He also sat down with me searching for some, since I declared it would be impossible to find photos suiting my needs. AND, we really found some :) He promised he would try to work on them for me and I'm very curious about the results.

1 comment:

  1. Not bad jani. I'm going over Final Banquet as well I found another person who offered to proofread it for me.

    ReplyDelete